The Royal Alberta College

Non-Academic Resources

The Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service (RTDRS) is subject to several rules, procedures, laws and regulations.

Amendments to the Residential Tenancies Act (PDF, 56 pages) and regulations in 2004 and 2005 allowed for the creation of the service. The Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service Regulation (PDF, 18 pages) establishes the authority to operate the service.

The Rules of Practice and Procedure (PDF, 29 pages) describe how the RTDRS operates.

The Freedom of Information and Privacy Act applies to the RTDRS. Click on RTDRS’s Directory of Personal Information Banks (PDF, 5 pages) for more information.

Information for tenants click this link: Information_for_tenants

Edmonton Resolution Support Centre

8th Floor, John E. Brownlee Building, 10365-97 Street, Edmonton, Alberta. Phone: 780-427-8343

Contact this service


This section has an assortment of resources to help you  if needed, speak to your academic advisor or the Office of the Registrar if you have questions.

Supporting trades people, we offer tradespeople subsidies for blue seal programs

External Legal Resources

Student Legal Services (Edmonton)
Phone: 780-492-8244

Student Legal Assistance (Calgary)
Phone: 403-220-6637

Edmonton Community Legal Centre
Phone: 780-702-1725

Central Alberta Community Legal Clinic (Red Deer)
Phone: 403-314-9129 or toll-free 1-877-314-9129

Lawyer Referral Service
Phone: 780-429-3343 or toll-free 1-800-661-1095

Calgary Legal Guidance
Phone: 403-234-9266

en_CAEnglish (Canada)